Study your postgraduate
in the United States
Students that carry out their postgraduate studies with our Master’s program get to study a postgraduate in universities in the United States, while experiencing the culture as well.
Immersion in their culture during their studies demonstrates an entrepreneurial spirit, optimism, and the ability to succeed in various environments.
What does it includes?
Help getting the I-20 to get your Student Visa in order
Academic Profile Development
Scholarship management before University
Study your master’s in the United States!
Get your scholarship for 50 to 70%
What are you waiting for? Sign up now!
- In order to sign up for the Master’s program it is required to present the admission form and complete the enrollment agreement.
- Be a university student in their last year or have just graduated.
- Be between the ages of 21 and 26.
What does it include?
- Personal and orientation interviews
- Online academic profile development for the applicant.
- Academic Document evaluation.
- Scholarship management before universities.
- Assistance and follow-up in the admission process as well as help obtaining the i-20 document to get the F1 student visa.
Request information or sign up
If you want study a Master’s to bulk-up your resumé and perfect your English, do it in the best place, the United States.
Put your info here
What they say about us
Thanks to SIS, I accepted a scholarship to study abroad for my Master’s, and I had a fantastic experience. Thank you.
In a time of high competitiveness its important to differentiate yourself, and thanks to the programs at SIS, I was able to top off my resumé with an MBA in an American university, in addition to have an experience that I will keep forever.
I don’t have much more to say other than it has been an fantastic experience to study in the United States and I thank the SIS team for their professionalism and closeness that made everything much easier.
Until I arrived at SIS I thought that completing my Master’s abroad was going to be more work and above all expensive. Now I have been able to access a superior education at an acceptable cost, similar to what it would have cost me at any university in Spain.